NBA Season is Back!

One advantage of working in a small town like Sacramento is the lack of decent hotels, so visiting NBA teams only have 2 choices - Hyatt or Sheraton. I bumped into some Pistons and Nuggets players this week...they are frickin' tall when you stand next to them in the elevator haha.

I heard that Sheraton is preferred by the ballers over Hyatt because Sheraton has California King beds. Still, I'd imagine they have to sleep diagonally with the legs left hanging over the bed.

I also saw the Governator himself this week in the Hyatt lobby as I was waiting in line to check-in.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Dude you hanging out with celebs all the time. So when we gonna see some pics of them?

You may bump into The Bogeyman one day when the Bucks hit town.

Popular posts from this blog

Europe 2.3 - Berlin

A History of Mobile Phones

Best. Comeback. Ever.